If you are a Drywall Estimator with experience, please read on! This is a RARE opportunity due to retirement not turnover.
J.J. Morris & Sons, Inc. based in Plum, PA was established in 1916 and is a family owned, union affiliated interior finish contractor serving Western & Central PA, WV & Eastern Ohio.
Key JOB RESPONSABILITIES:
- Perform quantitative Takeoff and Pricing (Onscreen Take Off-On Center Software Preferred) estimates
- Establish labor productivities for estimates
- Maintain positive relationships with area vendors for competitive material and equipment pricing
- Maintain positive relationship with customers.
Key JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Current experience in Drywall Construction (minimum of 2-3 years’ experience)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- A clear understanding of how to read blueprints
- Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic and a willingness to take initiative
SALARY RANGE AND BENEFITS
Base salary is commensurate with experience.
The Company offers excellent full-time benefits including an outstanding commission/bonus plan and profit sharing pension plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, and full medical insurance.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen will be required. References should be provided during the interview process.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Interested candidates should email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call George 412-709-1374.