PBX® Membership Benefits
ONLINE PROJECT NEWS
Members gain access to timely information on planning and currently bidding projects; including bid details, bidders lists, apparent lows, contract awards, number of addenda issued, project status tracking, nightly email updates, and various search capabilities.
Projects in Planning:
- Includes public and private sector work
- Ability to track upcoming projects as they develop into bidding opportunities
- Provides lead time for suppliers to have their product included in the spec book
Actively Bidding Projects:
- Reliable information on current projects out for bid
- Complete project details consist of scope of work, bidders lists, and number of addenda issued
- Option to add company name and services to project bid lists for maximum exposure
Apparent Lows & Contract Awards:
- Listing of the lowest bidders and or their contract awards
PLANS, SPECS AND ADDENDA ONLINE
In addition to all the benefits included with the Basic Membership you will have access to the online plans, specs and addenda.
- Available 24/7
- View, Download, Print
- Take off tools
- Fully scaled plans
- Printer/Plotter compatible
- Batch download and print
- Project index by CSI master format codes
- SAM (spec and addenda mining) search capability
- Email notifications for addenda, extensions, and updates
Additional Member Benefits
MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY & BUYERS GUIDE
Every member firm is listed alphabetically with their membership. This valuable book is distributed to Members, Architects, Engineers and Awarding Agencies in the Mid-Atlantic area and is posted on our web site.
Provides Employee Benefits including Group Health, Life and Disability products as well as: COBRA Administration, Group Dental and Vision, FMLA Support, Retirement Planning, ERISA Compliance, Annual Benefit(s) Analysis and more.
PBX 401K MEAP PROGRAM
PBX® 401k Association Multiple Employer Program. Offers Flexible plan design options, dedicated account manager, annual plan review. The program helps keep your plan in compliance. The program’s investment and administrative fiduciaries assume most of your fiduciary responsibilities and liabilities.
Advertising & Sponsorship
PBX® offers opportunities to promote your company and provide visibility through our website, eNewslettter and at our various events. We offer different levels of marketing opportunities for your company through various sponsorship levels and advertising options. More info…
NETWORKING & SOCIAL EVENTS
Our events provide members the opportunity to network and build relationships with industry professionals throughout the year at various social events, sporting events and networking events throughout Pennsylvania.
Enabling your company to organize and manage your background checks, drug tests, physicals, and employment verification services all in one secure location.
PBX® has partnered with Lorman Education Services to provide continuing education while offering our Members a discount on Live Seminars, Live Webinars as well as On Demand Webinars.
Allstate Identity Protection
The most comprehensive identity protection plan available with exclusive PBX® member pricing.