About the Company
The A. G. Mauro company was established in 1949 in Pittsburgh, PA. We have grown to have locations in Harrisburg, PA., Baltimore, MD., Orlando, FL., and Bridgeport, OH. We are a distributor of architectural doors, frames, and hardware for commercial construction projects.
- This person will interpret/take-off the doors, frames, and hardware from blue-prints, specifications, addenda, and any other documents pertaining to the project to provide a competitive bid.
- Work directly with contractors pre/post bid.
- Compare multiple manufacturer’s prices to achieve the best prices for the customer and be profitable
- Hit specific deadlines
- This is an in-office position at our Pittsburgh location
- 2-4 years of experience in the doors, frames, and hardware industry is preferred but not necessary
- experience in the construction industry is preferred
- must be self-motivated to hit goals and expectations required
- excellent time management skills
- excellent communication skills
- excellent math skills
- must pass a back-round check and drug test
- Competitive salary solely based on experience
- 401K and profit sharing
- Medical and Disability Insurance
- Vacation and personal time
- Holiday pay
- Life insurance
*Send Resume to Tony Rearick at A. G. Mauro (firstname.lastname@example.org)